You are essential to making a difference in the world of mental health. You can:
- Donate to the research cause through One Mind Institute. Neuroscience is where the rubber meets the road, and One Mind Institute will make sure your contribution gets used to maximum effect for useful discoveries. Every dollar contributed to One Mind Institute has been tripled in effect through follow-on grants to One Mind Institute-funded scientists, on the strength of the ground-shaking breakthroughs they have made.
- Educate yourself about brain illness and the research toward cures. Browse our Research/Education section, and participate in Brain Waves conversations with real brain scientists and advocates.
- Subscribe to our mailing list. We’ll keep you abreast of research news, events and opportunities to contribute.
- Build buzz. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to keep up with the latest hope-building messages, and share these with your connections.
- Share your story with family, friends, and even acquaintances as you feel appropriate. Sharing closes the understanding gap, and motivates more people to support the cause.
Through your actions, you can contribute meaningfully to the quest for cures for psychiatric illness.